Sunday, October 19, 2008



1. whats ur latest addiction? My sweet heart papudinx
2. what are u listening to? scores of flair ge loabin
3. how late did u stay up last night and y? 2 something..i was missin my papudinx n i was doing some work of mine plus chating
4. who were u with last friday night? i was with my naughty naughty papudinx
5. do you think u will be in a relationship 3 months from now? yeah definintly
6. when is the next time ull see ur closest frnds?umm my closest frnd is my butterfly
7. what were u doing this morning at 7am? i was waking up n wondering y i did wake up
8. what radio stations do u listen to the most? 92.6 but i dont realy listen but i prefer it
9. what was the reason u last cried?cuz i jus wanted to cry on my butterfly's shoulder
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? umm nopppppppp...but vaahaka dhehkifa huredhaane but i didnt know he or she was high :P
11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say? ..:P
12. Where was the last coffee shop u went to? fizzes
13. What’s ur outfit right now? my jeans :D
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night? Having dinner with my papudinx
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? sheronntha
18. Will you be driving in a year?umm now also i m driving..actualy my papudinx is driving me wild already
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now? no i dont crave :P
20. When did your last hug take place? today hama jus now
22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”? i dont think so... :D
23. Do you drink tea? yeah..tea makes me tast tea
24. Have you ever been arrested? yeah.papudinx arested me for playing need for speed carbon which actualy was a gift from her :P
25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today? yeah...reydhanvaru taxi ehga hehe
26. Have you made a mistake this past week? well i dont recall too
27. Who was the last person you texted? my papudinx
28. Are you happy with your life right now? yeah i m happy than before..n its more than i eva imagined
29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence of sleep? yes we have
30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted? my futur wify n my bedroom queen...my papudinx my butterfly my evrything n its forever n eva n eva n eva

I tag Calli-pixel Fucker n cecret gurl who is realy secret :P n Xylin n afxoon n hotttyy kokkyyy n shiphattey

0 comments: