Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 7:41 PM
1. whats ur latest addiction? My sweet heart papudinx
2. what are u listening to? scores of flair ge loabin
3. how late did u stay up last night and y? 2 something..i was missin my papudinx n i was doing some work of mine plus chating
4. who were u with last friday night? i was with my naughty naughty papudinx
5. do you think u will be in a relationship 3 months from now? yeah definintly
6. when is the next time ull see ur closest frnds?umm my closest frnd is my butterfly
7. what were u doing this morning at 7am? i was waking up n wondering y i did wake up
8. what radio stations do u listen to the most? 92.6 but i dont realy listen but i prefer it
9. what was the reason u last cried?cuz i jus wanted to cry on my butterfly's shoulder
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? umm nopppppppp...but vaahaka dhehkifa huredhaane but i didnt know he or she was high :P
11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say? ..:P
12. Where was the last coffee shop u went to? fizzes
13. What’s ur outfit right now? my jeans :D
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night? Having dinner with my papudinx
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? sheronntha
18. Will you be driving in a year?umm now also i m driving..actualy my papudinx is driving me wild already
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now? no i dont crave :P
20. When did your last hug take place? today hama jus now
22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”? i dont think so... :D
23. Do you drink tea? yeah..tea makes me tast tea
24. Have you ever been arrested? yeah.papudinx arested me for playing need for speed carbon which actualy was a gift from her :P
25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today? yeah...reydhanvaru taxi ehga hehe
26. Have you made a mistake this past week? well i dont recall too
27. Who was the last person you texted? my papudinx
28. Are you happy with your life right now? yeah i m happy than before..n its more than i eva imagined
29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence of sleep? yes we have
30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted? my futur wify n my bedroom queen...my papudinx my butterfly my evrything n its forever n eva n eva n eva
I tag Calli-pixel Fucker n cecret gurl who is realy secret :P n Xylin n afxoon n hotttyy kokkyyy n shiphattey
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 6:10 AM
Friday, August 22, 2008
If asked why I love her I would say
It’s the sway in her hips,
the thickness in her thighs.
It’s the lust in her lips,
the love in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk;
it’s the sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves me
that makes me love her each day.
I love my butterfly so much.
And I will be her star forever,
and shine so bright for her.
That is what I would say.
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 6:12 PM
caressed by the soft moonlight,
gave magical feelings to the night.
The soft blue glow,
the lovers' words that then did flow,
their lips closer and closer
until, locked in the throes
of a passionate embrace,
he decided to express his feelings,
to keep her safe.
He whispered softly,
his words like music to her ears,
"I Love You,"
and her response the same,
heard like the gentle breeze,
"And I, love you, forever."
That was the night they promised
to be together through everything,
each to care for the other when old and gray
A lovers' pact
the most likely to last.
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 4:00 PM
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 3:51 PM
Not a day goes by when I do not think of you
You make everything alright
To you I do not have to prove myself
For you know me
I love you
How blessed I am that you are in my life
How honoured I am to be a part of yours
Memories made and shared
With you the one I love
My friend, my lover, my queen
'Til the end
love you my butterfly
I m your star forever
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 3:39 PM
- While the effect of human activity on the global climate is hotly debated, physical signs of environmental change are all around us. Some scientists say an increase in the rate of melting of the world's glaciers is evidence of global warming. Argentina's Upsala Glacier was once the biggest in South America, but it is now disappearing at a rate of 200 metres per year. Other scientists say its reduction is due to complicated shifts in glacial dynamics and local geology.
The image on the left is from an 1859 etching of the Rhone glacier in Valais, Switzerland, and shows ice filling the valley.
In 2001, the glacier had shrunk by some 2.5km, and its 'snout' had shifted about 450 metres higher up.
This is a section of shoreline at Cape Hatteras in North Carolina in the USA, pictured in 1999 and 2004. The southern United States and Caribbean region were battered by a series of powerful hurricanes last year.
Rising sea levels are also expected to speed up coastal erosion.
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), a consortium of several thousand independent scientists, predicts that sea levels could rise by between 9 and 88cm in the next century.
This would threaten low-lying islands such as Tuvalu in the Pacific. These images, taken this year, show the effects of a higher than usual tide.
Posted by Ecoze Prince at 3:20 PM